The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Afternoon Everyone,

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend and waiting for the jolly old man to show up to drop off presents. I got a surprise in the mail yesterday that I had forgotten about. Below is what I received in the mail. 

Gas has dropped to $3.21 a gallon for now and the highest is $3.29. However we had fuel perks and got it down to $2.85 and it only took $50 to fill up the vehicle. Usually cost more, around $85-$90 if we let it get down to E. By this time next week things will be in full swing for my girlfriend and the start of her recovery from surgery. Then after she makes a full recovery, I will have to make an appointment to have my foot looked at again. The doctor did tell me that he may have to cut the nerves in my foot where it is real super sensitive. That is an option or I can just deal with it. 

Thursday night we got all the presents wrapped and hidden again. The temps are in the low to high 40's and almost all the snow is gone. Hope everyone has a wonderful evening. Take Care my Friends.

Attached Files Image(s)

Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by LiveSteamer - 12-23-2023, 01:36 PM