The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Afternoon Everyone, The temps are in the low teens with the windchill it's making it feel like it's below zero. Not to much going on today other than having to run to the store to get a few things. They are calling for an additional 2-6 inches of snow thursday night into friday. Then next week temps are supposed to get up into the 40s and 50s, so that means a good amount of the snow will melt yet again.

Charlie I agree with Don. Usually if you say about a loaner they get the lead out of their rear ends and get the repairs done in a timely manner. We had a recall on the wiper motor for our equinox we had and it took them a few months to send out the notice ( after we researched it ) that the ball joint that had the shaft connected to it for the left wiper would randomly just break. I had to fix it about four times before we got the notice in the mail. They wanted to keep the car for the day and was going to leave us without a vehicle. Needless to say I argued with them and it took all of ten minutes to fix. Hope it all works out for you in the end.
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by LiveSteamer - 01-17-2024, 12:39 PM