The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Evening Everyone, I hope you all had a good day today. The temps dropped down into the 40's here today and a low pressure system is moving in. They are still calling for snow tomorrow but not sure how much we are to get yet. I spent the day painting and putting together one of the handcars. You can see the progress in the HO Scale forum. I did have a little bit of trouble getting to the point I am at now. I had to take a break as I was afraid I would break more of it and started to remove decals off a B&O hopper. I got one side done and C&I decals put on that side of the car. Now I am working on the other side and should have it done in the next half hour or so. It can then be placed on the oval track with the other hoppers and run for a bit. 

Gas prices have jumped back up to around $3.27 a gallon. We did pay $2.97 the other day by using our points we got at the local grocery store so it wasn't so bad. 

Hope you all have a good evening. Take Care My Friends.
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by LiveSteamer - 01-27-2024, 06:10 PM