The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, glad to hear that Wayne is OK, there are a few others that have disappeared that I'm concerned about. Lutz hasn't been around for a while and neither has Deano. Anyone know anything about those guys?

I had to stay in most of yesterday because I was getting my windshield replaced. He took an hour and a half to replace the windshield and recalibrate the front-facing camera. Today's vehicles are just one big group of computers anymore. Pretty soon when you have to take your vehicle in for repair, you don't go to the auto mechanic, but to the Geek Squad.

We have fiber coming to our neighborhood, just that they're only offering Internet and phone service, so I'd still have to keep my satellite if I don't want to stream, and I don't...

Yes, it's late, it's not Saturday yet but I did get to sleep in. I opted out for breakfast, I guess us old folk sleep a lot and I don't usually take naps, so I made that all up this morning.

Have a great day today everyone, stay warm and stay safe. After a chilly wet week yesterday, we're inching up to close to 80 by next week.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-15-2024, 09:19 AM