The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is currently 37 and heading up to a high of 45.

Good news. My daughter and I found my wife’s car. We gathered information from a post on the Ring App from a user whose Kia Sportage was also stolen. In my conversation with the person, I found out that just like in the case of my wife’s car the thieves left the previous car they had stolen. I was able to discover where the car they left was taken from. It was a big apartment complex about 2 miles from our house. After work yesterday my daughter and I drove through the complex and found the car parked on one of the streets. We called the police, and they had the car towed since it was undrivable. The ignition module was missing. Other than some scuff marks on the driver’s door there is no additional visible damage. They did take the EZ-Pass transponder, a cellphone holder and charger. My wife will go over to the police station later today and sign the release form so that the insurance company can tow the car to the repair shop. Her car was one of four cars (we know about) that were stolen overnight Saturday-Sunday.

Later I the evening I added the roof to the Ambassador Hotel. I have the fire escapes, water tank, and roof access shed to add and then it will be complete. The problem is I am out of glue. I ordered some but it is supposed to arrive tomorrow. In the meantime, I will continue with clearing the layout. I put away about a dozen pieces of rolling stock last night.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-21-2024, 11:52 AM