The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, after a couple of weeks in the low 80's, we could be somewhere in the 60's for a few days and looking for some rain. Why so cold? This big "L" is coming down from the north where it'll be snowing and that always makes it close to sub-freezing in Phoenix when that happens.

Tom, if you were late paying one of those bills, they'd cut your service and send the bill to collection. I got a letter in December from a medical organization that I hadn't been to in over a year. They said that they owed me $9.33 and would send it to the state if I didn't call them. Well I did, "why didn't you send me a check instead?", I asked. "Not so easy", she said. Well, two more calls later and the check finally showed up. Sorry folks, but thanks to their stupidity, I'm going to see a different group next week.

Speaking of stupidity, I needed gas yesterday, but put it off until today. Now I will be paying 20-30 cents more per gallon. Prices are jumping around like a rubber ball... One station near me was $3.29 yesterday, is now $3.59.

Take care, enjoy the day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-14-2024, 06:10 AM