The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, another pleasant day yesterday, three more in the 80's, then a very good chance of rain and back down into the 60's on Easter Sunday. I hope no one is planning an outdoor Easter egg hunt. Who can afford eggs now days anyway?

Filled up yesterday at the Fry's grocery station near my house at $3.59. Just three cents higher than Costco and not worth the drive to get there. Many other stations are at $3.69 and up. Some are already well past $4.00 for regular.

Nothing on the agenda today, time to take my minimum IRA distributions, so I may do that today. I also need to call my ISP and see if we can strike a deal since I just got a notice that fiber is now available to me to subscribe to. Other than that, I just might peck away at my layout, I've actually have done a bit on it this past week or so, still hit a block on the track crossover from the old to the new section, I can do it, I just need to get the motivation. Once that happens, it won't take that long.

Take care, have a great day...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-28-2024, 09:24 AM