The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Morning All,

Well it's been raining since yesterday here in the western part of PA. All the creeks are high and pushing the limits of the banks. I drove my soon to be step daughter to school this morning to check the roads and everything. Well the roads are pretty well flooded as the drainage along one of the main roads out of town are really flooding. Only reason I wanted to check was because I have to take the fiance to therapy in a couple hours and if the rain doesn't stop, we have to go the other way out of town.

I did order paint stripper so I can move forward and strip two engines. I did get another C&I caboose in the mail yesterday but with the rain I won't be able to paint outside just yet lol. So today I will remove the decals off the caboose and get it ready for paint. Other than that, I have nothing else really planned for today. Hope you all have a great day and stay dry if it's raining where you are.
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by LiveSteamer - 04-03-2024, 06:53 AM