The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon all. I'm a bit late posting but I was busy figuring out how I was going to spend all that money that woman said I won. Yup, $5,000,000 plus $5,000 a week for life from the Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes. I got so excited that I forgot to write down my claim # and the phone number that I was suppose to call to claim my prize. That's OK, I'm sure they'll call back in a few months with another winning prize for a sweepstakes that I never entered. Waiting Just one question, why can't the government with all their power, shut these people down?

Gas is up once again, more stations are above $4.00 now. You can also expect eggs to hit $5.00 a dozen soon since one of the largest egg producers in the US had to shut down because of that avian flu thing. It's getting so bad now, I'll just go spend what they're asking and when I run out of money, go to the federal reserve and refill my empty coffers.

Take care my friends and have a fun day...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-03-2024, 02:10 PM