The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greeting, gang.

Well, the temperature won yesterday's contest with the wind to see which would be higher. The temperature got to 50 but the wind only hit 41. Today's high guessed to be in the upper 40s again with winds only up to about 30 mph.

My landline saga is finally over. I got a final bill from the phone company cancelling out last months bill but even though I canceled the service before the end of the billing period they seemed to think I owed them $1.82. Rather than spend a half hour to 45 minutes on the phone I just sent them a check to make it all go away. Also got the refund from the cable company. $45 which will maybe get me a meal at McDonalds.

Sporting events begin for the great-grandkids today. Soccer for the youngest at 6 this evening. I counted 18 days of activities during the month of April. The boys' mom is somewhat of a wonder woman. Managing that madhouse while working full time and also running for county auditor. All this while her husband is an over the road trucker. A very talented young lady.

Mikey - congratulations on the retirement. Glad you made it out alive!

Gas was down another 4 cents yesterday to $3.14

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 04-04-2024, 06:04 AM