The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(04-04-2024, 11:16 AM)Charlie B Wrote: Good afternoon

We have lots of water in our area and it is raining a little bit right now. Local creeks and the Ohio 
river are at flood stage.  

I am removing duplicate photos so I can make disks for family members, a long project and for the most part it will be a waste of time because the oung ones don't care about history with a few exceptions, and it is those exceptions that make it worth doing. 

Tom B.  Many years ago I paid off a loan on the day I received the monthly statement. The next month, I got a bill for $1.67 and when I called to complain I was told it was for the interest between the time I mailed the check and them receiving it. I wrote them a check for $2.10 to cover any interest charge here. They mailed me a check for 43 cents saying there was no more interest due.  I waited 180 days to cash that check. When I left cable 6 months ago I was surprised they did not charge me an early termination fee and gave me a refund too. I am getting emails offering me the same service I had for 25 bucks a month for 2 years.  I will not go back to them and their silly pricing games. I am very happy with the speed and reliability of T-Mobile for cell phone and internet. 

Praying everyone stays well and prayers for all in need. 

Charlie

Ahh yes, a few years ago I don't recall why, but I had to put back money in one of my IRA's and I put too much so they had to send me a check. The form I had to fill out asked for how much I wanted back and how much interest I wanted. I called them and the guy that answered said, "just put down a penny", so you can guess, they sent me two checks, one for the refund and one for....one cent.... I still have that check pasted on my bulletin board. I'm sure that is still causing all sorts of chaos in their accounting dept.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-04-2024, 01:15 PM