The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, it's Saturday and yes, got in 9 1/2 hours of restful sleep. We hit 95 yesterday, and by the end of the coming week, we'll be pushing 100. We're in an area where both my gas and electric utility bills are low. I had my truck A/C on already though, it's set for "auto" so I don't have to think about it. 

Gas has kind of leveled out, Costco/Sam's at $4.19, some others seemed to have dropped a few pennies to $4.35. Nothing significant going on, we did host the "final four" last week and all that hype is gone so all the news is back to the teem violence, shootings and hit-and-runs. Don't some folks ever give up and try to play nice? Oh yeah, our hockey team is threatening to leave town now that we, as voters, refused to fund their multi-billion dollar sports venue. Goodby, I hope they can afford you in Utah. Why do I as a taxpayer, have to support a business that I have no interest in and there's no payback, not even free game tickets. Nope

I hope you all have a great weekend, nice weather, fun things to do and of course, staying safe and out of trouble...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-13-2024, 07:55 AM