The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks.

It is a pleasant and sunny 73. Going up to 82.

It was a fairly light weekend. My wife and I ran errands to the produce store, pharmacy, and grocery store. She felt well enough to venture into the produce store and grocery store. The produce store is small, being it was a gas station, and the grocery store had scooters. I was able to get a couple loads of laundry done with assistance with the heavy lifting from my kids. I finished our taxes. I still need to finish my son’s. There is some information he needs to give so I can finalize them.

On the layout I ran trains. I first test my new Atlas Master Locomotive series Silver Trainmasters in Reading livery. Just like in real life these locomotives are brutes. I am in the process of seeing how powerful they are. I am currently running one Trainmaster locomotive as the power on a 40-car coal drag made up of two-bay hoppers. 40 cars are the longest train I have had on the layout. I am thinking about going to 50. This will mostly use up all my 2-bay hoppers and removable coal loads.

Tonight I need to see if I can get another load or to of laundry done since I won’t be able to do any for several days after the surgery. I also would like to get the photos and video done for a Trainmaster run by.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 04-15-2024, 09:22 AM