The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening folks

This weekend is being dictated by what happened on Thursday with the surgery which is it did not happen. For some yet to be determined reason my blood pressure spiked and would not come down. After speaking with the cardiologist, I must monitor my blood pressure over the weekend and report the readings and we will discuss them on Monday. Thus far the readings are still high but not as high as Thursday morning.

Originally, I planned to take off from work starting yesterday until the following Wednesday. Since there was no surgery, I trimmed the leave time back to yesterday and today. I needed to take today off to get the car inspected. I thought I would need tires and brakes but to my surprise I needed neither. There were a couple of little items. Since the price was significantly lower than I budgeted for I got an oil change and had some filters changed.

Since I was planning on recovery from surgery this weekend nothing was planned as far as chores, projects, and running errands. I guess we will just play it by ear. I was planning to work on tunning up some rolling stock and building some kits. I will probably stick to some of that and add running trains. I am also working on getting photos uploaded so I can post them. The biggest portion will be of the 54-car coal drag pulled by one Trainmaster locomotive. Fifty-four cars is the longest train I have ever run on the layout thus far.

Mikey I hope the jeep doesn't cost too much.

I hope everybody has a good evening.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 04-19-2024, 04:41 PM