The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning and welcome to a new work-week. For us retirees, just another day in paradise.

We did hit 100 yesterday, I had to turn on the bedroom fan before I could go to sleep, no A/C though, way too early.

Not much change in gas prices, a few stations are down a couple of pennies, but still over $4.00.

Yup, after a few million years of washing away the rock, all that's left of the Grand Canyon is this deep hole. Breath taking is the best way to describe it. We did go there a few times, we drove up and even camped there with the kids and took the train a few times when the kids left the nest. Another nice Arizona train ride is the Verde Canyon Railroad in Cottonwood. I know, some of you guys have been on that ride, it's not the Grand Canyon, but it's got it's own beauty.  This one is not the destination, but the journey.

Have a great week everyone, stay safe, but have a great time doing what it is you will be doing...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-22-2024, 05:47 AM