" Post Count "
Yes, I am an "Executive Vice President of Biogas Tecnology" ( old fart ) Join Date: Jan 2002
In 2002, I was just getting "online", and in another model railroad forum, which shall go "unnamed", when someone there posted "check this site out!"
That was January of 2002, I've been here ever since. What attracted me to stay, was the friendly "give and take", the variety of information, without the "whining" about dislikes, and the ability to directly upload pictures without having to first go to a "hosting service".
As you can see above, my "post count" had reached a respectable level, and now is less than 100...........and???
I would hope that all who make this their "home" would come to feel that friendship, exchange of ideas, techniques, the acquiring of new skills, the storehouse of modeling, and prototype information, and the camaraderie that being part of this hobby creates, would be enough.
A "post count" of less than 100 doesn't make me any less a modelbuilder. It doesn't make me any less a model railroader, it doesn't make me any less willing to share ideas, or knowledge of materials, or techniques......I would hope that it is what we share here, that really matters. Whether you have posted "once in a blue moon", or a hundred times a day, if you've contributed something to the betterment of all here, you are valued.
Yes, I am an "Executive Vice President of Biogas Tecnology" ( old fart ), and I've said all I have to say........

for now :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Icon_twisted :mrgreen:
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread