Tour Ship
Sumpter250 Wrote:Built and installed all but one of the tables in the diner/lounge area. These shots are one of the tables, with some spare change for size comparison.
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
The Hull, and the "shelter deck", are in primer, and a few patches of putty. I'll post photos when the final coat of paint is on.
Once this is done, I can start installing the deck details, the remainder of the interior details, and attach the "Bridge Deck".

Pete you are right!
It is nice to see the cruise ship will become a more and more 1:87 replica of the real thing.

[Image: dsc05203e5q13.jpg]
So the tables will look if fully prepared for captain's dinner.

[Image: dsc05149yaqe3.jpg]
A additional photo of the bow. Here you see the inflatable life raft in its container.
The pile of wood are spare fenders. Some of them were cracked like nutshells during lock maneuvering. Those fenders are made out of birch trees.

And that is to show how exact Pete's has done his work Thumbsup :
[Image: dsc05060jpp2f.jpg]
An other interesting detail i remember (sorry no photo), the round skylight in the ceiling has it's appearing 0n the bridge deck in form of an round glass table with deck chairs grouped around.
On top if the table there was an round glass plate, ready for putting glasses and bottles on it received at the bar. Beneath the top plate was a round glass window acting as adjustable skylight.

[Image: dsc05058wfyih.jpg]

Lutz

Messages In This Thread