Tour Ship

Starboard side view. While not visible, I got the Hawsepipe installed in the fo'c's'l, for the anchor chain, and the anchor windlass is set in place. I still need to figure out how I will attach a motor to it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

In this slightly higher elevetion, between the Bridge deck cabins, and the storage area at the funnel, you can see the sill, of the skylight. This needs to be finished to correct height, and permanently fixed in place.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

In the forward starboard corner, in one of the prototype photos, there is a bookcase, under the forward windows, and what appears to be a single seat ( inboard ) and a double seat ( Outboard ), bench / chair. Those details have been added, and the tables have red globe vases for centerpieces. Those will get some kind of flowers, greens, or whatever.
----------------------------------------------------------------

This port side view is one of the most commonly available shots of the real "Diana". Just about all the "Shelter deck" doors are now in place.
It won't be too long now, before the fun of cutting, fitting, and soldering the railings begins....( oh goodie, I can't wait - - - - - - - - riiight ) Icon_twisted 357 Wink
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread