The Big Blue End of Year Clearance Challenge
My challenge is complete: buying my first airbrush and the various sundries I need to start on my initial project. It's kind of passive as far as projects go, perhaps, but it's a milestone in my modeling career, so I'm pumped. I'm hoping Scotty Mason shows up with advance copies of his imminent airbrushing DVD at Prototype Rails.
nachoman Wrote:Hmm, does the challenge close midnight tonight, or midnight tomorrow? Goldth
Well, this being an EOY challenge, and this being the EOY, I would say that we will go unti midnight tonight. But, as usual, tomorrow is Saturday, and the first day of 2011, so I might be dragging a bit. Lets say that we'll keep things open until I am able to start putting the poll together. I'm sure we're going to have a bunch staying up past midnight just to get their projects finished, or stay up past midnight for a variety of other reasons, it doesn't matter. I think I'll run this just as we did the last challenge. If someone isn't quite finished (and I can't be sure until I check all the threads), I'll still put them in the poll at some degree of completion and let everyone decide if they've done enough, and if what they've done is good enough to warrant their votes. That's as fair as we can be to those that do finish on time and those that put a lot of work in, but didn't quite make it to the finish line.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Just to be clear, i have until tomorrow, correct? Gotta hate the little details!
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
Green_Elite_Cab Wrote:Just to be clear, i have until tomorrow, correct? Gotta hate the little details!
It'll be around noon tomorrow CST, at the earliest before I start putting a poll together, so I'm giving you all at least until then.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I'm now as done as I'm gonna be.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.