Disappearing in 3-2-1----Poof ! gone
Yeah, It's time for my annual "disappear off the face of the Earth" week. Don't burn the place down while I'm gone. Big Grin I plan on being back on Monday the 6th, see you then.
Pete
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Have Fun!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Sumpter250 Wrote:Yeah, It's time for my annual "disappear off the face of the Earth" week. Don't burn the place down while I'm gone. Big Grin I plan on being back on Monday the 6th, see you then.
Pete
Gee, you're kinda like my SS check about a week after it gets deposited. "POOF! and it's gone." Eek

Have a great time and be cool. The world needs more people like you... Thumbsup Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Bon voyage. Thumbsup

Wayne
Enjoy your holiday!
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
Have a great time!

Andrew
Well, I'm home.
" kinda like my SS check about a week after it gets deposited. "POOF! and it's gone." "
Cheers
Which is why I'm home already... :o
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Sumpter250 Wrote:Well, I'm home.
" kinda like my SS check about a week after it gets deposited. "POOF! and it's gone." "
Cheers
Which is why I'm home already... :o
Glad you're back in one piece. And yeah, just about now the SS checks have lost their luster and do make one cut a vacation short. Welcome Welcome
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD